Less than a week left! We can hardly believe it. Writing code, fixing-bugs, throwing that code away and making new code, documenting, serving, chatting with design, chatting with user needs, revising the data model... Sufficient to say we've been busy.
Two of our Devs, Raphi and Neel, having a bit of rest and relaxation
Some of the things we've been up to:
- Steady improvement of our GitHub wiki.
- Implementing users and chat API with test-driven development.
- Progress is being made with Elastic (basic search is functional on map using location based data).
- Complete framework for test and validation.
- Backend took a leap forwards! Now we can continue integration with the frontend.
- Restructuring of the yunity.org page is ongoing - you may have noticed - and should reach stability soon.
- And last but not least, we've chosen to use the AGPL 3.0 license for source code.
Love, Dev x
A snapshot of our local Dev set-up